Two hours, and then I can go home and make sea salt ice cream and lembas bread~
Anonymous asked: who won your giveaway?
The winners were contacted via Ask this morning, I am still waiting on one to get back to me. If they do not do so soon-ish, another winner will be selected to take their place - this is why there has not been an announcement yet.
So, work drastically cut hours all over the place to avoid having to give part-timers health care. Which puts me in a rather uncomfortable place, money-wise - it’s getting extremely difficult to make sure I have enough for car insurance and gas, not to mention food that isn’t ramen or spaghetti-o’s.
However, there seems to be something I’m halfway decent at: glass etching. I have several blank glasses ready to be customized (a picture of available glasses will be made available to those interested, and there are a few matching ones if you happen to be interested in a set of multiples). I have my tools ready and an itch to create. I just need commissioners. And this is where you, dear reader, come in.
Prices and examples are under the cut.
My dad is still working on the car, but now it’s all the grinding/welding crap I can’t help with… the rest of it is easy stuff, just need to get this done first… so I’m sitting here just… blugh. Should I play my ocarina? Should I play Fire Emblem? Should I try to open an RP blog of sorts? What character would I even use?
It’s too hot and muggy for all these decision…
Thank you for 450+ follows!
THERE WILL BE TWO WINNERS, randomly selected!!
Here are the PRIZES
- First place: A “Boss Key” necklace made by Fangamer, AS WELL AS your choice of either Hyrule Historia OR the SS!Link action figure from Figma.
- Second place: A “Small Key” necklace from Fangamer, AS WELL AS whichever prize is not already selected by the first place winner.
Here are the RULES
- Reblogs only, and only one (1) will count toward an entry.
- You DO NOT have to follow me. However, if you’ve been following prior to the creation of this post (5/26 at 11pm CT), your reblog will receive two (2) entries.
- No giveaway blogs or I’ll
shank you have to select a new winner.
- The giveaway ends on July 1st, 2013 at 8pm CT.Your inbox must be open, and you’ll have 48 hours to respond to my ask if you’re among the winners.
- You must be comfortable with disclosing your mailing info to me; I will only be contacting you from my ‘ganondorofuu’ account, no others.
- I will ship internationally.
Remember, the giveaway ends July 1st, 2013 at 8pm CT.
Did you get all of that?
Been practicing on and off with the ocarina all day… I have never played a wind instrument before…
My fingers are not used to moving this way xD
So, I have a lot of glasses just sitting around, and not getting any commissions for them. My solution? Giveaway!
I am giving away one fully customizable glass to two lucky winners – one general winner, and followers get an extra chance to win!
- Only reblogs count! (because this is a shameless attempt at advertising)
- You don’t have to follow me. (but there’s another giveaway just for followers)
- Any design is the prize… (A name in calligraphy or circular Gallifreyan? Fandom related, like Homestuck symbols or a Journey glyph? Custom design, like a celtic knot? Around the entire glass or in one spot?)
- … On any glass that I have in stock when the giveaway ends. (which is constantly changing when I have the money to get more)
- Your askbox must be open, and you must be comfortable giving me your mailing address. (how else am I going to send it to you?)
- The winner will be picked June 3rd! (exactly one month!)
Okay, for a project, I’m making a huge list of common and uncommon fandoms and such. However, when I try to sit down and make a list, I forget a lot xD And then I feel dumb. Anyone wanna help?
Made it to my dad’s okay… Probably won’t have a car while he’s at work, so I get to hang out and do laundry and learn to play my new ocarina.